Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Books I Read, Rankings (Fiction) (2015-2016)

I don't have any specific criteria.  I am just rating the books I read in 2014-2015 according to how I felt like they should be rated.  This is fiction only.  I read a lot more non-fiction groups.

1. The Complete Sherlock Holmes (vol. 1) (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
2. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)
3. Divergent (Veronica Roth)
4. The Giver (Lois Lowry)
5. Ender's Game (Orsen Scott Card)
6. The Children of Men (P.D. James)
7. Ready Player One (Ernest Cline)
8. Oryx and Crake (Margaret Atwood)
9. The Wind-up Girl (Paolo Baciagupi)
10. Seedfolks (Paul Fleischmann)
11. The Rock and the River (Kekla Magoon)
12. The Arm of the Starfish (Madeleine L'Engle)
13. Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
14. Great Soviet Short Stories (edited by F.D. Reeve)
15. Air Frame (Michael Crichton)
16. The War of the Worlds (H.G. Wells)
17. The Hardy Boys: Hidden Mountain (Franklin Dixon)
18. Almost Super (Marian Jensen)
19. Aliens on Vacation (Clete Barrerr Smith)
20. Stranger in a Strange Land (Robert H. Heinlein)

No comments:

Post a Comment