Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Your Feedback; I want to hear from you

I appreciate all of you who read the blog. Lately I have mostly been posting the manuscripts from my Sunday sermons. With our family's adjustments to adopting our new daughter, and we responsibilities at church, I haven't had as much time for new posts as I'd like.

However, as November comes, I am feeling a fresh wind in my spirit. I'd love to write more.

So ...

What would you like me to talk about? I am grateful for people who take time to read the blog and I hope it is encouraging for you. My readers come from Netherlands, Russia, India, Slovenia, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America, as well as many other places. Shoot me a comment. Let me know where you are from and what concerns or interests you the most, and I'll try to offer my views and my thoughts on what scripture has to say about what is on your mind. I bet whatever topic it is that you bring will be relevant to many other readers. Just comment on this post to get a conversation started.

No comments:

Post a Comment